Florida itself may be an expensive city, but Lakeland is a small town with an average income of $68,000 and a poverty line below 17%. People who relocate to Florida for job opportunities often move down to suburban areas like Lakeland for living. Lakeland is a perfect place to buy homes and stay there even after retirement.
In Eaglebrooke Lakeland FL homes for sale are always available. You can check all the available homes for sale in Wendy Morris Realty Lakeland Luxury Real Estate. The real estate business was started by Wendy Morris and Doman Duval. Their years of experience in the real estate market have made them expert and knowledgeable in their business. They deal with homes and land for sale in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale, and Champions Gate, Florida.
People buy a home in Lakeland because it is at the core of the state which means all the vacation destinations and major attractions are nearby.
Here are some interesting things to do while staying in Lakeland –
- Book tickets at Polk theatre to catch a musical or theatrical performance while also observing the unique architecture of colorful Venetian piazza, painted cloud, star-covered ceiling, and high balconies.
- Enjoy boating and fishing on the calm waters of Lake Parker. Walk on the trails at the side of the lake that leads to Lake John or simply sit down beside Lake Parker and watch fish like bass, bluegill, and crappie.
- Your kids also need some fun during weekends so take them to Exploration V Children’s Museum to educate them to use all their five senses through active play.
- Visit the Circle B Bar Reserve in Polk County to see the diverse plant and wildlife in the area and engage your kids in birds and different species watching like alligators, snakes, otters, and bobcats that roam freely around.
- The Lakeland Centre is a huge theatre that hosts sporting events like hockey, American football matches, Soccer, and wrestling matches. You can also so watch a range of concerts held annually.
- Visit the Polk Museum of Art to take a look at all those 2,500 works backdated to the Pre-Columbian era. Walk at the nearby gardens and take selfies beside sculptures.
- Check out some local restaurants to enjoy local cuisine at the downtown shopping market. Don’t forget to shop around.
- If you love anything related to aviation, then you will love the fantasy of flight in Lakeland that narrates the history of flight during WWI and WWII
- Spend your afternoon beside Hollis Garden which has around 10,000 flowers along with the unique fountain. Walk on the rose garden and observe the architectural grand staircase.
- Take your bike or walk around the lake Hollingsworth trail for bird and interesting species watching like plovers, spoonbills, and pelicans.
- Picnic with family around the parks like Common Ground Park, Colt Creek, and Three Trails Park. You can spot wildlife and watch birds at Munn Park downtown.
- Go to the Florida Air museum to see the masterpieces used during Second World War.
Lakeland may be a small town, but it is growing rapidly. With the population growth, the town is also experiencing growth in the economy. People who planned to stay in Lakeland are enjoying vacation every day.