Nowadays tea has become a basic daily need for more and more people. Also, studies have proven that it can boost your immune system with lots of benefits. It also helps to reduce anxiety, headaches, protect our bone and heart-related diseases, digestive issues, and many other issues. So, let’s know a little bit more about it.
Where to buy the loose-leaf tea?
In the market, you can get various quality teas. Among all loose leaf tea is the tea that is unpacked and not crushed unlike the other tea options in the market keeping its natural aroma and flavor safe and if you are looking for such tea, Yoshan Teaprovides you with the best quality of loose-leaf tea which is tested and certified by the SGS.
How to measure the amount of loose-leaf tea?
To make a perfect cup of tea it is very important to add the correct amount of tea leaf in it so let’s know how to measure its perfect amount:
For a cup with 237 ml water 2-3 grams of tea leaves or the exact amount of 2 teaspoons will be perfect to give the perfect flavor you can add a lit bit more to enhance its flavor. However, the amount may vary with the size and type of the leaves:
- Whole leaf tea: as these leaves will take more volume and take more space use a regular spoon instead of a teaspoon.
- Blended tea: this variety of tea possesses large pieces hence it takes more volume and will take about 1/3 of the packaging.
- Fine cut tea leaves: here due to the small size of the leaves it yields an intense flavor quickly as compared to the others. Hence use only one teaspoon per 8 ounces of water.
- Herb tea: in the case of herb tea the size of leaves inside the packet decides the amount to be added.
- Flavored tea: flavored tea is intense hence increasing the amount of the leaf is enough to ruin a cup of tea.
- Iced tea: while preparing the iced tea, always add a little more of the leaves as adding ice dilutes the brewing and affects its taste.
In the case of the eastern brewing technique, you will need at least 2-3 times more leaves per 100-200 ml of water, or say 1 gram of tea per 10ml.
You can also measure the amount using the digital scale as it can detect even the slightest amount. However, different types of variety need a different amount.
Health Benefits of loose-leaf tea
The loose-leaf tea possesses more advantages over the regular teas as it is of higher quality and fresher as they are not packed and crushed, unlike the regular one. It gives greater taste and more diversity. Additionally, it is better for the environment. Also here are some of its health benefits:
- Lower cholesterol
- Reduce anxiety
- High in antioxidants
- Prevent heart-related diseases
- Enhance metabolism
The loose leaf tea is of great benefits hence you should try this leaf tea also stay tuned when you are measuring the amount of leaf while preparing the tea.
30 E Duarte Rd.
Arcadia, CA, 91006, United States